10/10/16

Singapore Visuals

As the title suggests, this post will be all about my Singapore visuals!

Places featured in this post:
1. Marina Bay Sands 
This is probably my fourth time staying in this hotel. It gets more and more crowded every time I visit.. this time around there were lots of people playing pokemon go in the lobby hahaha. But if it's your first time, you should definitely give it a try! The infinity pool on the 57th floor is really pretty.

2. ArtScience Museum MBS
Must-go! I went for the future world, where art meets science. Totally enjoyed my 30 minutes there. It's a short tour but everything there is cool! Loved the lights show the most!

3. Island Cafe and Bar
This cafe's aesthetics satisfy me so much. Lots of white, marble and green - everything I like. You definitely have to visit this cafe for some drinks to quench your thirst!
Address: 4/F TANGS Orchard, 310 Orchard Rd., Singapore 238864







































No comments:

Post a Comment